American Farm Bureau Insurance Services, Inc. (AFBIS) was founded in June 1995 to provide support and quality crop insurance services to Farm Bureau insurance companies. AFBIS currently services crop insurance in 39 states.
Our corporate office is located in Schaumburg, IL and our two regional offices are located in Fargo, ND and Raleigh, NC. AFBIS services business for various agricultural lines of insurance. These include a complete array of Multiple Peril Crop Insurance, and all Livestock plan types. We offer an exclusive suite of crop hail policies and private products to help our agents compete.
We provide a wide range of crop insurance services to meet our customer’s needs.
- Personal & Knowledgeable Underwriting Support
- Innovative Mobile & Online Processing Technology
- Rapid & Reliable Claims Adjusting
- Interactive Agent Training
- Creative & Individualized Marketing /Advertising
- Collaborative Field Sales Services
- Billing Management & Policy Distribution
- Technical Software Assistance
AFBIS, Inc. services crop insurance in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY