Agriculture Drives Arkansas’ Economy
- Arkansas crops contribute $9.7 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include soybeans, rice, and corn.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Arkansas’ Agricultural Sector
- In 2019, crop insurance protected 5.7 million acres providing $1.8 billion in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $51.2 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $309.3 million to cover losses in 2019.
The private Crop-Hail insurance product provided an additional $1.3 billion in liability to protect Arkansas crops in 2019.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Arkansas Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Co. of Iowa
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Insurance Group
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services