Agriculture Drives Arkansas’ Economy
- Arkansas crops contribute $9 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include soybeans, rice and wheat.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Arkansas’ Agricultural Sector
- In 2017, farmers purchased 15,853 crop insurance policies to cover 5.3 million acres providing $1.6 billion in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $40.4 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $145.9 million to cover losses.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Arkansas Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Co. of Iowa
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Insurance Group
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services