Agriculture Drives Arkansas’ Economy
- Arkansas crops contribute $9.7 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include soybeans, rice, corn, and cotton.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Arkansas’ Agricultural Sector
- In 2018, crop insurance protected 5.3 million acres providing $1.8 billion in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $40.2 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $118.7 million to cover losses in 2018.
The private Crop-Hail insurance product provided an additional $1.4 billion in liability to protect Arkansas crops in 2018.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Arkansas Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Co. of Iowa
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Insurance Group
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services