Farmers like me need to have access to affordable risk management tools to better mitigate the impact of significant crop losses and sharp price declines. This is why the upcoming farm bill is so important. It is not about providing income to the less than 2% of the American population. It is about insuring that the same 2% can continue to provide affordable food for the other 98% of Americans who rely on them.
https://cropinsuranceinamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo_268x90.png 0 0 atay https://cropinsuranceinamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/logo_268x90.png atay2011-11-24 22:14:342011-11-24 22:14:34Convo 8