Agriculture Drives Hawaii’s Economy
- Hawaii crops contribute $563.8 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include coffee, macadamia nuts, and floriculture.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Hawaii’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2021, crop insurance protected 16,233 acres providing $169.2 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $619,000 for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $1.7 million to cover crop losses in 2021.
Download the Hawaii State Fact Sheet
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Hawaii Include:
AgriSompo North America
Rural Community Insurance Services