Agriculture Drives Hawaii’s Economy
- Hawaii crops contribute $563.8 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include coffee, macadamia nuts, and floriculture.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Hawaii’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2020, crop insurance protected 16,343 acres providing $172.6 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $606,000 for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $1.8 million to cover crop losses in 2020.
Download the Hawaii State Fact Sheet
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Hawaii Include:
AgriSompo North America
Rural Community Insurance Services