Agriculture Drives Hawaii’s Economy
- Hawaii crops contribute $563.8 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include coffee, macadamia nuts, and floriculture.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Hawaii’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2018, crop insurance protected 16,6020 acres providing $125.3 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $452,000 for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $1.2 million to cover crop losses in 2018.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Hawaii Include:
CGB Diversified Services
Rural Community Insurance Services