Agriculture Drives New Hampshire’s Economy
- New Hampshire crops contribute $187.8 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include hay, corn, and maple syrup.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to New Hampshire’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2020, crop insurance protected 8,271 acres providing $4.9 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $167,208 for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $244,043 to cover crop losses in 2020.
Download the New Hampshire State Fact Sheet
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in New Hampshire Include:
Crop Risk Services
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services