Agriculture Drives Oregon’s Economy
- Oregon crops contribute $5 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include hay, wheat, potatoes, and hops.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Oregon’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2018, crop insurance protected 3 million acres providing $729.7 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $17.8 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $30.4 million to cover crop losses in 2018.
The private Crop-Hail insurance product provided an additional $229.9 million in liability to protect Oregon crops in 2018.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Oregon Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Insurance Group
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance