Agriculture Drives Oregon’s Economy
- Oregon crops contribute $4.8 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include hay, wheat, pears, and grapes.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Oregon’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2017, farmers purchased 3,158 crop insurance policies to cover 1.5 million acres providing $648.4 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $15.9 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $19.8 million to cover crop losses.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Oregon Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Insurance Group
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance