Agriculture Drives Utah’s Economy
- Utah crops contribute $1.7 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include hay, wheat, mushrooms, and corn.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Utah’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2017, farmers purchased 446 crop insurance policies to cover 803,787 acres providing $44.2 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $1.9 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $3.8 million to cover crop losses.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Utah Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Farmers Mutual Hail Insurance Co. of Iowa
Great American Insurance Company
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services