Agriculture Drives Arizona’s Economy
- Arizona crops contribute $3.8 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include lettuce, melons, and spinach.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Arizona’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2019, crop insurance protected 28.9 million acres providing $532.2 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $42.6 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $44.2 million to cover crop losses in 2019.
The private Crop-Hail insurance product provided an additional $129.6 million in liability to protect Arizona crops in 2019.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Arizona Includes:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Farmers Mutual Hail Ins. Co. of Iowa
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services