Agriculture Drives Arizona’s Economy
- Arizona crops contribute $4.7 billion to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include lettuce, hay and cotton.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Arizona’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2017, farmers purchased 1,087 crop insurance policies to cover 15.6 million acres providing $560 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $43.6 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $103.5 million in 2017 to cover crop losses.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Arizona Includes:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Farmers Mutual Hail Ins. Co. of Iowa
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services