Agriculture Drives Massachusetts’ Economy
- Massachusetts crops contribute $475.1 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include corn, cranberries, and maple syrup.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Massachusetts’ Agricultural Sector
- In 2021, crop insurance protected 26,719 acres providing $54.9 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $1.9 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $10.4 million to cover crop losses in 2021.
Download the Massachusetts State Fact Sheet
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Massachusetts Include:
American Farm Bureau Ins. Services
Crop Risk Services
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services