Agriculture Drives Massachusetts’ Economy
- Massachusetts crops contribute $475.1 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include corn, cranberries, and maple syrup.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Massachusetts’ Agricultural Sector
- In 2022, crop insurance protected 23,173 acres providing $58.5 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $1.9 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $2.3 million to cover crop losses in 2022.
Download the Massachusetts State Fact Sheet
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Massachusetts Include:
American Farm Bureau Ins. Services
Crop Risk Services
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services