Agriculture Drives Massachusetts’ Economy
- Massachusetts crops contribute $475.1 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include corn, cranberries, and maple syrup.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Massachusetts’ Agricultural Sector
- In 2019, crop insurance protected 23,724 acres providing $51.2 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $1.6 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $1.6 million to cover crop losses in 2019.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Massachusetts Include:
CGB Diversified Services
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services