Agriculture Drives Nevada’s Economy
- Nevada crops contribute $736 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include hay, onions, potatoes, and wheat.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to Nevada’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2017, farmers purchased 245 crop insurance policies to cover 4.6 million acres providing $68.3 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $4.3 million for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $3 million to cover crop losses.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in Nevada Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
CGB Diversified Services
Crop Risk Services
Great American Insurance Company
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services