Agriculture Drives New Hampshire’s Economy
- New Hampshire crops contribute $187.8 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include hay, corn, and maple syrup.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to New Hampshire’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2022, crop insurance protected 8,142 acres providing $6.5 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $163,450 for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $188,990 to cover crop losses in 2022.
Download the New Hampshire State Fact Sheet
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in New Hampshire Include:
Crop Risk Services
Hudson Crop Insurance Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services