Agriculture Drives New Hampshire’s Economy
- New Hampshire crops contribute $290 million to the state’s economy.
- Top crops grown include apples, sweet corn, and hay.
Crop Insurance Is Vital to New Hampshire’s Agricultural Sector
- In 2017, farmers purchased 68 crop insurance policies to cover 7,448 acres providing $4 million in liability protection.
- Farmers paid $146,536 for this insurance coverage.
- Crop insurers paid $341,867 to cover crop losses.
Companies Writing Crop Insurance in New Hampshire Include:
ARMtech Insurance Services
Crop Risk Services
NAU Country Insurance Company
Rain and Hail L.L.C.
Rural Community Insurance Services